Who Is EnerCom?
- EnerCom is one of the leading Energy Choice Agencies in the nation with highly qualified staff and experienced agents.
EnerCom. has been in business since 1998, is an A+ accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and has an excellent Dunn & Bradstreet Credit Rating. We currently represent over 8,000 accounts.
- Many energy choice agencies represent only one supplier. EnerCom currently represents approximately 30 electricity and/or natural gas suppliers. We truly shop the market by comparing pricing options from many competitive energy suppliers.
- Excellent training is provided. EnerCom will train candidates in all aspects of natural gas and electricity sales. Our agents are trained to sell with a professional, low-key, no hustle approach. Training, support documentation and pricing are available to agents at all times though our online Document Manager portal.
- Energy sales is the perfect add-on for someone currently employed wishing to add a stable, increasing, residual income in addition to their existing income. Many of our agents have chosen to be full time.
- Energy sales can be done from your home using your telephone, computer, E-mail and fax. Face-to-face sales with businesses are also very productive.
EnerCom Has The Following Sales Career Positions
Energy Choice Savings Agent:
- Generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold-calling and networking.
- Builds contacts and relationships with business decision makers.
- Completed sales pay the Energy Choice Savings Agent monthly residual income.
- All income is 100% commission and bonuses. On new commercial accounts, you have the option to receive 6 months commission upfront.
- If you’re interested in more information regarding the Energy Choice Savings Agent opportunity Click Here
- Generate leads and referrals from your existing customer relationships and/or through prospecting, cold-calling and networking.
- Provide assigned Senior Energy Choice Savings Agent with bill copies and contact information to follow up and close lead.
- Minimal training is required to be a Finder for EnerCom..
- Completed sales pay the Finder monthly residual income.
- All income is 100% commission plus bonuses.
- EnerCom Finders receive 50% of the paid-out agent commission available on customers that they have enrolled for electricity and natural gas. Their assigned Senior Energy Choice Savings Agent receives the other 50%.
- If you’re interested in more information regarding the EnerCom Finder opportunity Click Here